Notification of Site Upgrade
Rabbit TV will be upgraded with many new features over the next few weeks. During this time, you may experience periodic outages that should only last for a few moments.
Here are some upgrades to expect on the new & improved Rabbit TV:
1. New Look & Feel - We've taken feedback and suggestions from users like you to improve the look and feel of Rabbit TV, making it easier and more fun to use, with new features like bigger buttons, smoother navigation, and much more.
2. More Free Stuff to Watch - We're adding thousands of new video and content sources along with new sections like Entertainment News, Kids-Friendly Programming, How-to/DIY, TV Games and many more.
3. More Ways to Explore - We're also adding lots of new ways to find, explore, sort, and watch content, including a new and improved 'My Favorites' section and the ability to save programs to watch later.
4. Pay Per View - Rabbit TV will now be the home of the largest Pay Per View library on the planet, including thousands box-office hits and popular series from providers like Amazon, Netflix, and Redbox, plus live sports channels from the MLB, NBA, NFL, and many more. Select and pay for only what you want to watch!
5. Instant Online Device Repair - If you ever have a problem logging in with your device, we can now instantly repair it for you online - no need to mail us your device. Just go to RabbitTVSupport.com, click the 'Live Chat' button and ask the operator about Instant Device Repair.
6. Rabbit TV on All Your Devices - The new Rabbit TV guide will be viewable on all of your devices, including your laptop, desktop, tablet, and mobile device - as long as you have an Internet connection you'll be able to browse Rabbit TV wherever you are!
So whether you’re an everyday user or you haven’t been back to Rabbit TV in a while, be sure to come check out the new updates as they roll out in the coming weeks. And remember, if you ever have any feedback, comments, questions, or concerns about Rabbit TV, we're more than happy to hear from you at http://rabbittvsupport.com